The Electrical Installation division of Eurotech is renowned throughout the oil and gas industry for our capability to execute projects worldwide in a professional, safe and cost effective manner to the highest standards capable in compliance with Lloyds ABS, DNV GL, MODU, IMO and US Coastguard.
As a company we believe that the key to our success and client satisfaction is our team approach along with our ability to provide the efficient and responsive service that is expected of us. Our objective is that by continuous training and development of our site staff, we can achieve full on site control on all projects. Typical examples of work undertaken on a worldwide basis in shipyards, onshore or offshore are:
- Switch Room installations AC/DC including SCR’s, VFD’s, VSD’s, MCC’s, HV and LV distribution & Generator Controls etc.
- Lighting and power distribution and field installation
- Derrick lighting, General Lighting & Emergency Lighting upgrades
- Trace Heating systems
- Cabling installation for LV/HV cabling
- Cable transits, containment and distribution
- Hazardous Area Installation in accordance IEC60079-14
- Top Drive supply & control cabling and service loops
- CCTV Systems
- Heli-deck illumination systems in accordance with CAP 437
- ICCP Systems (Cathodic protection)
- Motor control and Motor installations including, but not limited to; Agitator motors, mud mix motors, DC motors, ballast motors, Anchor Winch motors. fire pumps.
- UPS systems
- HVAC systems
- ESD systems