Hazardous Area Inspections & Repair
Eurotech also caters for the customers needs when it comes to carrying out Hazardous Area inspections or “Ex inspections” as it is commonly referred to. We have highly trained staff competent and experienced in carrying out Ex inspections, maintenance and repairs of Hazardous Area equipment in accordance with the DSEAR, ATEX95, ATEX137 and IEC60079 regulations.
The services we offer are tailored to meet the customer’s needs and budgets and we can be flexible in our approach. This can range from basic visual/close inspection with simple tagging and database to build a Hazardous Area Equipment Register or to the modern RFID tagging system, which includes a digital data management system.
Whether it’s a visual, close or detailed inspection or even an initial or periodic inspection we can advise on any maintenance work or repairs which are required to bring the Hazardous Area Equipment up to the required installation standard EuroTech provide an up to date Hazardous Area Equipment Register (HAER) and also provide full CAD plot drawings to accompany the HAER.
- Visual/ Close / Detailed- Hazardous Area inspections
- Initial/ Periodic – Hazardous Area inspections
- Build from base a Hazardous Area Equipment Register (HAER)
- Update existing HAER
- Carry out inspection and provide a full defects register
- Tag to identify all Ex Equipment
- Maintenance of all Ex Equipment
- Repairs/Replacements of defective equipment or installations